We are serious about respecting the intellectual property rights of others, and thus it is our policy to review all notices of alleged copyright infringement that are submitted. To that end, we have established the following Notice and Takedown Policy in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, we will respond to reported claims of copyright infringement submitted to us that include the following information:
- Identification of the work that is believed to be infringed, or if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of those works.
- The exact location on the website where the work that is allegedly infringing copyright can be found.
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number and, if applicable, an email address where you can be reached.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the material's copyright owner, an agent for them, or the law.
- A statement made by you under penalty of perjury that the information contained in your notification is accurate and that you are the exclusive copyright owner of the work in question or are authorized to act for the copyright owner.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature of your authorized representative.
Failure to include all of the required information in your DMCA notification will result in said notification being invalid, and therefore no action will be taken.
Please send your notice of copyright infringement via our contact form.
According to Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any knowingly misrepresented claims of copyright infringement are subject to legal consequences. Any person submitting a false claim may be held liable for damages.
It is this website's firm policy to remove any material from the website that is an alleged infringement of copyright. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to any infringing materials will be disabled in the most expeditious manner possible in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
The website reserves the right to modify or alter this policy without notice. Please make sure to check back on a regular basis to remain updated on any changes.