By using the website, you are signifying your understanding of and agreement with the terms in this policy. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this policy, please discontinue your use of the website.
This website is not intended for those under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from such persons.
We take privacy concerns seriously and take every possible precaution to ensure the security of any personal data that we collect.
This policy applies to information we gather on this website (both desktop and mobile versions) or through our applications and to information we gather from emails or messages sent to this website's administrators.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us by way of our contact form.
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - When you register for membership to the website, you voluntarily provide us with a username, password and email address. You also may voluntarily provide information to us in your emails or feedback. When you interact with the website, we gather information about your interests and preferences, and we also gather technical and usage information as described below (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - Browsers are visitors who do not register with the website. Information gathered from browsers (and from members) includes IP address, referral URL (if applicable), geographic location and time zone, operating system and platform, browser type and version, and information about your use of the website.
The following describes the methods we use to collect your data:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, we use passive data collection methods, such as cookies, to gather information that includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version and language, location and time zone, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - We collect personal information from you that you disclose to us directly when you complete the registration form on the website, post materials to the website or communicate with us by any method.
We use your personal data as permitted by law for the following purposes:
- To present the website and to enable you to interact with its features
- To serve content and advertising that is relevant to your interests
- To perform research and analysis for the purpose of website improvement
- To enable technical diagnostics for the optimum functioning of the website
- To enable us to communicate with you and provide customer support
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement
We may disclose your personal data to the parties and in the circumstances described below:
- Service providers that perform certain services on our behalf (e.g. customer service, marketing, analytics, security, hosting or website functionality), and only for the fulfillment of their services
- A buyer or legal successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or the sale or transfer of any or all assets in which personal information is among the assets transferred
- Law enforcement, regulatory bodies, government agencies or other authorities for compliance with applicable law and the protection of our rights and the rights of other individuals or entities
You have certain rights regarding the information we collect about you, which you can exercise by contacting us. These include the rights of access, correction, erasure, restriction and transfer. You may also request a copy of your information or withdraw your consent for its use.
By using the website, you agree to the possibility of transfer, storage, and processing of your information, by us or third-party service providers, to and in countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and/or be outside the European Economic Area.